Longmorn by Elgin
Morayshire IV38 8GN
Creation date: 1899
Settled below the road from Rothes to Elgin, Coleburn distillery, whose buildings are still in good condition should never produce any whisky again. Owned by Clynelish up to 1916, it belongs to the D.C.L. (Distillers Company Ltd.) since 1930. The distillery has been refurbished in the 1950's and 1960's.
Coleburn closed in 1985. Its whisky is still available in the collection "Rare Malts" and from independent bottlers.