North Port Distillery
Angus DD9 6BE
Creation year: 1820
Situated North of the royal burgh Brechin, the North Port distillery has been build in 1820 by a family of bankers and farmers. It remained a family distillery until its buying over by the D.C.L. (Distillers Company Ltd.) in 1922.
Distillery was closed in 1983 and demolished.
Its single malt remains available at some independent bottlers, of officially in the range "Rare Malts" under the name North Port Brechin.