Inverness Inverness-shire IV2 3QX
Creatoin year: 1805
Originally known as "Inverness Distillery", Millburn has been acquired in 1892 by two members of the Haig family.
The distillery has been acquired in 1921 by the gin producer Booth's, and destroyed by a fire in 1922.
Rebuild, it has been bought by the D.C.L (Distillers Company Ltd.) in 1937.
Currently one of the buildings is used to settle a restaurant.
There is an official bottling available in the "Rare malts" collection, and Millburn is still available at independent bottlers.